This week I have three finishes! It’s great to cross a few things of my list of projects.
First I finished this Dresden Plate wall Hanging for a Holiday Sale. It measures 24″ square.
I wanted to make a wall hanging like this after hand-quilting the Dresden plate on my Sampler Quilt and loving how the cross hatch pattern looked behind the Dresden plate.
Next I finished my Chevron Baby Quilt this week by sewing on the binding. It measures 31.5″ by 41.5″. It was made with some left over half-square triangles from this quilt, but then of course I had to make more to fill it out.
It’s hand-quilted on either side of each chevron.
My third finish is the Blue Collar Baby quilt. It’s made with re-purposed men’s cotton shirts. I finished quilting it and sewed on the scrappy binding. It measures 30″ by 41″ and the squares are based off this tutorial.
I hand-quilted on either size of the patches along the length of the quilt.
Here’s the back.
This quilt only took 10 days!