Since last week, I finished this wall hanging.
And almost finished quilting the chevron baby quilt.
Last weekend, we went to the last day of a rummage sale. One of my first quilt books had a quilt made from men’s cotton dress shirts, so while I picked up jeans and corduroy for quilts, I also picked up about 12 dress shirts.
I brought them home, washed them and was eager to start something with them. The quilt pattern in the book wasn’t as interesting as I remembered it, so I did a little searching and came across this crazy nine patch tutorial. I decided that it would be a good use for the shirts.
So by Monday afternoon I had another baby quilt top put together, made from men’s shirts with some white cotton for sashing.
In Progress:5 (Eleven Year Quilt, Batik Granny Squares, Commissioned Jean Quilt, Dresden Wall Hanging, Chevron Baby Quilt)
New Projects: 1