It’s been a few weeks since I posted about my works in progress. Here’s an update.
Batik Dresden Plate
Transportation II Read about it here.
Patchwork Pillow Cover
This project was started and finished since my last W.I.P post. I sewed scraps from the Batik Dresden quilt together at random to create 6.5″ blocks, which I then sashed with the tan from my Sampler quilt. I quilted the top with diagonal lines
It has an envelope backing of pieced strips with horizontal lines.
Batik Sampler Quilt: I finished marking the feathers in the borders and sashing and have the quilt basted. I’ve hand-quilted 5 of the 20 squares and some of the sashing. Here are the ones I’ve finished. (click on any photo to see the quilting in more detail).
Granny Squares Twin: 35/63 done.
Eleven Year Quilt
This week’s stats
In Progress: 3
New Projects: 1