This month I have had 5 quilts in progress. Usually I have one or two. I’ll be thinking about an aspect of a certain quilt and mention it to my husband and he’d has to clarify which quilt we were talking about. It’s time to get that number down a bit.
Last week I made a lot of milestone progress.
I made a backing for my Eleven Year Quilt, and got it laid out and pinned.
I even decided how I want to quilt it and finished hand quilting one of the squares.
I’m echo quilting in the light blue, quilting a star inset in the dark blue,
And putting this feathered design in the middle. I still need to make a template for what I’m going to quilt in the sashing.
I finished a quilt top for my Dresden plate quilt. Since it’s a gift, I’ll only show you one plate. I machine appliqued these on. I pinned the quilt and now I’m considering how I’ll quilt it.
I finished a baby girl quilt and even got it off in the mail. I’ll show that one on that on Friday.
I have a baby boy quilt that is pinned, and I’ve just started machine quilting it.
I also joined the bandwagon for the Granny Squares Quilt. I’m making mine with scraps of batik quilts. I’ve cut all the colored squares and have been using it as a leader/ender project when I’m sewing on other things. So far I have 8 squares done and I want to make 35.
This one is in no rush since it will be for our living room.
This week’s stats:
In progress: 4
Hopefully I’ll make some more progress on these quilts this week despite the warm weather!